瀏覽數:
當你困頓,寂寞,倍感壓力時,這些是解鎖創造力的基本原則。默默的唸他們一次,並試著相信。
- 創造力是自然的生命狀態。Creativity is the natural order of life. Life is energy: pure creative energy.
- 我們生命中有一種潛在、常駐的創造趨力。There is an underlying, in-dwelling creative force infusing all of life — including ourselves.
- 我們要為創造力打開自己。When we open ourselves to our creativity, we open ourselves to the creator’s creativity within us and our lives.
- 我們自己是創造的產物,因此,我們生來即該使自己富於創意,繼續創造。We are, ourselves, creations. And we, in turn, are meant to continue creativity by being creative ourselves.
- 拒絕創造力是任性的表現,違反我們的自然本性。The refusal to be creative is self-will and is counter to our true nature.
- 當我們打開心胸尋找創意時,創意之路就會井然有序的開啟。When we open ourselves to exploring our creativity, we open ourselves to God: good orderly direction.
- 創造的導管一旦打開,許多溫和而有效的改變自然容易被接受。As we open our creative channel to the creator, many gentle but powerful changes are to be expected.
- 我們的創造力是越挖越多的。It is safe to open ourselves up to greater and greater creativity.
- 我們對於創造的思慕和想望是與生俱來的。Our creative dreams and yearnings come from a divine source. As we move toward our dreams, we move toward our divinity.
- 創造力是天賜,使用它也就是回饋於天。Creativity is God’s gift to us. Using our creativity is our gift back to God.
這十個基本原則,前面九個的翻譯,來自我的舊書『12週開發創意潛能法』是1997年4月3日在天母誠品買的,黃慧鶯翻譯的版本,希代出板社出板。留學時買了英文原書『The Artist Way』發現翻譯略有出入。但是很喜歡原中文翻譯。第10個原則是後來作者Julia Cameron加的。書上當時並沒有。這本書之後有了新版,叫做『創作,是心靈療癒的旅程 』鍾清瑜翻譯的,但是這個譯本比較偏重許多「療癒」的用詞,而不是創造力或藝術,所以我就比較不喜歡了。看原文的話,許多其實還是提到創造力的。
The Artist Way這本書在亞馬遜有四顆半星,五百多篇書評的,最早應該是在1992年出版的,到2014年已經有22年了。作者卡麥隆女士也變成了卡麥隆外婆了(1948年出生的,現在也66歲啦)。這本書現在也有一個小網站了,稱為http://juliacameronlive.com/。當然也有FB的頁面 https://www.facebook.com/juliacameronlive ,卡麥隆外婆會分享一些關於創造力的想法呢。值得給她一個讚。